Who we are
Our website address is: https://manojgautam.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The personal information we collect, store and use might include:
- your name and contact details (including postal address, email address and telephone number);
- information about your activities on our website and about the device used to access it, for instance your IP address and geographical location;
- your bank or credit card details. If you make a donation online or make a purchase, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions;
- Data protection laws recognize certain categories of personal information as sensitive and therefore requiring greater protection, for example information about your health, ethnicity and religion.
We do not usually collect sensitive data about you unless there is a clear and valid reason for doing so and data protection laws allow us to.
Where appropriate, we will make it clear why we are collecting this type of information and what it will be used for.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How and Why is your information used
- providing you with the services, products or information you asked for.
- processing orders that you have submitted;
- carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us;
- keeping a record of your relationship with us;
- conducting analysis and market research to better understand how we can improve our services, products or information;
- checking for updated contact details against third party sources so we can stay in touch if you move (see the section on ‘Keeping your information up to date’ below);
- dealing with entries into a competition;
- seeking your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notifying you of changes to our services;
- sending you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, fundraising appeals and activities and promotions of goods and services; and
- processing grant or job applications.
Who we share your data with
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Keeping Your Information Safe
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that appropriate technical and organisational controls are in place to protect it.
Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected with the following software: 128 Bit encryption on SSL. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Terms & Conditions
Read out Terms & Conditions.